Friday, July 20, 2018

Here's to You Special and a Workshop!

The Here’s to You special features a workshop kit inspired by life’s special occasions! 

To celebrate these moments, the Here’s to You workshop kit features four exclusive stamp sets designed for making elegant cards and layouts. The products in this workshop include four stamp sets and other items to create one 12″ × 12″ page and seven cards that can be used for weddings and many other occasions!
(Be sure to keep reading to see the colors I used when I created the workshop.)



Please click HERE to see all that is included in the Here's To You special.
(You'll notice that you can buy each of the stamp individually, the kit with the embossing folder, and the kit without the embossing folder.)

I love Juniper and Bashful together.  So when I saw this kit, I decided to make it with those two colors with a little Flaxen mixed in.  Here are the results!  Click on the photos to make them larger so that you can see the beautiful dry embossing with the rose folder.



Let me know if you'd like this kit and would like some custom colors.  I would surely be happy to put a kit together with the cardstock colors you would like to work with!

You can e-mail me HERE.  I'd be happy to hear from you!

Pin It

1 comment:

Alyson Mayo said...

Brenda! Your cards are STUNNING! The green looks more like New England Ivy than Juniper in the photos because the intensity is so incredible. I love that colour mix even more than I do the mix from the corporate designed cards. You are always thinking one step ahead - and your artwork is gorgeous. ❤️❤️❤️

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...