Sunday, July 15, 2018

Postcard Perfect Workshop

Now that we are in the middle of summer, I wanted to teach this quick and easy Cut Above workshop.  This was the special in May, and I actually bought some extras so that I would be able to have this class!  I have 6 spots available.

Tuesday, July 31st
6:30 pm
$25
Brenda's House

Here are the pages we will make:




And here are the details:

I will have the elements for each page sorted for you.  It's summer, and I want this to be really easy for you.  You will be in and out of my house in less than 90 minutes (and probably sooner!).

All you need to bring is a tape runner and 3-D foam dots are optional.  If you would like to bring photos to finish this project completely, these are the sizes you will need:
  • 5" x 7" landscape
  • (5) 4" x 6" portrait
  • (3) 4" x 6" landscape 
I am looking forward to seeing you!!




Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...