Monday, September 17, 2018

Holiday Sparkle Christmas Card Workshop

I am so excited to announce a Christmas Card Workshop for October!

Holiday Sparkle creates 12 sparkly shaker cards (5" x 7"), and the kit is the special for October.  I created a little more sparkle by adding white and silver snowflakes.  The snowflakes are not included in the kit, but I am including them as an extra sparkly embellishment when you purchase your card kit from me or come to my class!!

Saturday, October 20th at 10:00 am 
Brenda's Home

You can sign up by e-mailing me, and then pay me at the class.
There are two options for you to choose from!

Want to hear the details?



OPTION #1:  These cards are so easy and so beautiful, and I can't wait for you to make them!  The card bases are pre-printed for your ease, sequins, shaker windows, instructions are included.  They even includes envelope stickers!   The card kit alone with the glittery snowflakes is $35.  



OPTION #2:  The optional stamp set has perfect sentiments for the inside of your cards.  I love this set, and I know it will be a keeper to use in years to come.  If you choose to order the stamp set with the card kit, there is a 20% discount!  The cost is $45.


You are going to LOVE these cards!!  I will show you how to create the shaker window, add sequins, as well as share some ideas for stamping on the inside. 

You can also purchase your kit long distance.  You will order the kit on my website, and then I will send you the snowflakes as well as a link to a video that will help you see how to put the kits together!


You won't want to wait till the last minute because this one could sell out quickly!!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...