Thursday, October 4, 2018

Grateful Heart Workshop

Autumn is my favorite season and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  So it only stands to reason that I would fall in love with this paper packet!




What a lovely way to tell your autumn story! 
I will be including photos that show optional stamping techniques with these pages.


Your PRE-CUT Grateful Heart workshop kit includes:
  • Grateful Heart Paper Packet
  • Sapphire, Pomegranate, and Saffron Photo Mats
  • Grateful Heart Complements
  • Grateful Heart Cork Shapes
  • Fern-Stitched Ribbon
  • Photo Placeholders
  • Printed Instructions
  • ALL of the extras!

Kits will be mailed starting October 22nd.  
You are going to love having these pages in your memory albums!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...