Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Days of December Mini Album

I love recording my December Daily memories, and I was thrilled when I saw a Days of December special!  What a perfect way to tell my family's story next month.


Here is my cover page:


To see all the pages, click HERE and click on the Days of December Workshop Instructions.  When you look there, you will see how easy the instructions are, too!

There are two kits you can order from me:

KIT #1:
  • Days of December Workshop Bundle (includes Tis the Season paper, cardstock, and Memory Protectors
  • Picture My Life - Christmas List cards
  • Tis the Season Complements
  • White and Gold Skinny Ribbon
KIT #2:
  • Everything in Kit #1
  • Everyday Life Album 

When you order one of the kits, you will receive a thank you gift from me that includes:

31 Gold Embossed Ribbons
31 White Daisy Circles
31 Gold Foil Circles
Die-Cut Numbers

You will not have to cut the circles or stamp the numbers for the days.  This will make the album so easy for you to put together, and aren't they a nice touch?
I am anxious for you to record your memories this way!


Click the button below to order the kit you would like.  I will order it immediately and ship it directly to you from Close To My Heart.   You'll receive a package from me right away, too, so that you can get started.


Days of December
On November 30th, I will post a list of daily prompts for December for you.  
I think it's going to be a fun month!!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...