Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Seasons Mix-Ins Scrapbook Workshop Kit - SOLD OUT

I love the Season's Mix-Ins.  The remind me a lot of our retired Fundamentals, and I think the patterns allow wonderful design!  

I designed this exclusive workshop to show a few different uses for the Mix-Ins.  Trust me - there is so much more that can be done with these six sheets of paper!

This workshop is 3 layouts and the cost is $35 shipped to you.
(I have limited quantities of this workshop.)




The $35 workshop includes:
  • Pre-Cut Seasons Mix-Ins paper and cardstock
  • All Cricut Cuts - cardstock and white glitter paper
  • Pre-Stamped Images
  • Full package of Mink Twine
  • Full package of Black and White Dots
  • Color Instructions

(Note to Consultants:  I will not be creating a cutting guide for this workshop.)

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...