Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Sweet Summer Scrapbook Workshop - SOLD OUT

This workshop is created with a paper packet coming out on May 1st called Sweet Girl.  When I started working with this paper, it made me feel like a breezy summer afternoon.  So I decided to call this workshop Sweet Summer instead!

I will be teaching you the herringbone technique in this class, and you will get to use a bouquet of our new Stitched Flowers Thin Cuts!


We're going to go to the beach for the next layout.  Now in Minnesota, we don't have any palm trees but that is not going to stop me from putting 7 of my favorite lake photos on these pages!


If we take the time to relax, let the breeze flow through our hair, and enjoy the sound of the birds, this is a GREAT layout for lazy summer days!


This $40 workshop includes:

  • Sweet Girl Paper Packet (pre-cut and sorted)
  • Sweet Girl Complements
  • Sweet Girl Picture My Life Cards
  • Cardstock (pre-cut and sorted)
  • Cricut Cuts (you will also receive the Design Space file)
  • Sapphire Crochet Thread
  • Gold Glitter Gems
  • Memory Protectors
  • Instructions
This paper will not be released until May 1st, so the kits won't go out in the mail until the week of May 8th.  I am so excited for you to play with the paper and put together these unexpected layouts!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...