Friday, April 12, 2019

The World is Yours - Coming May 1st!

I am so excited about the May National Scrapbooking Month special!! 
I'll show you my layouts, and then share all that is included.  This workshop is a combination of Cut Above layouts and traditional layouts.

Layout #1 - Adventure is Out There
This is a Cut Above layout, and you will love how easy and fabulous this layout is!!


Layout #2 - Going Places
This is also a Cut Above layouts.  The original title is "going places," and the workshop contains those stickers.  I've stamped my title page with our alphabets and "my happy place" from the The World is Yours Stamp Set.  Oh yeah - did I tell you that you get a D-sized stamp set with this kit?


Layout #3 - Explore
This is a traditional layout, and I've used two flip flaps on it.  You will receive those in your kit, and by the way, you will get Memory Protectors for all your layouts, too!


Layout #4 - Moments
This is a traditional layout, and don't you love that negative space title?  All your Cricut cuts are included in the kit!


Layout #5 - See the World
I love the way this layout was designed!  I have never created a starburst layout, but it was easy and fun!  The leaf branches and flowers are from The World is Yours stamp set.


When you order all of this together, the product savings is $20!  Your $65 Workshop includes:
  • Cut Above layout kit (makes two 2-page layouts)
  • The World is Yours Paper Packet (pre-cut to make three 2-page layouts and you get all the extras!)
  • The World is Yours Coordinating Cardstock (pre-cut and you get all the extras!)
  • The World is Yours Sticker Sheet
  • The World is Yours Stamp Set (see photo below)
  • Sequins (you will get a sampling that is enough for your pages)
  • 2 Flip Flaps
  • 6 Memory Protectors
  • Instructions
BONUS!!
For this class, I will have a Facebook group to walk you creating all of these pages with ease!

If you would like to take an in-home class so that you can create these in person with me on
Saturday, May 18th
9:00 am
My Home

To order your Long Distance kit, use the PayPal link below.  
I will start shipping kits the first week of May!





The World is Yours Stamp Set
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...