Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Had the Perfect Paper...


We have received some of the most adorable pictures in our Christmas cards this year! These two cuties, Owen and Logan, belong to my nephew Ryan and his wife, Jessica. I LOVE this picture, and when I saw it, I thought of our new That's Amore paper right away. And that is a miracle in itself, because I thought this paper would really be a challenge to me. From looking at it in the book, it seemd too "girly" and not versatile enough. but it just goes to show that first glances can be deceiving. If you pull colors and patterns out, our paper packs are never theme specific! Look at how great this paper is for boys!! Everything I used on this page was Close To My Heart materials.


  • That's Amore Level 2

  • That's Amore Journaling Tags

  • Anitiqued Copper Bigger Brads

  • Chocolate Ribbon

  • Dimensional Elements

  • Friendship Word Puzzle

  • TWO VERY CUTE BOYS! (Oops, that's Ryan & Jessica material! Thanks for contributing!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Brenda!! You do such wonderful work.. I do have to say that is one of my favorite pictures of the boys..

Anonymous said...

This is adorable - I am anxious to see more - I will have to steal this idea!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...