Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa & a Little Boy

I do believe that Aaron had some very serious things to talk to Santa about when he had this picture taken! How CUTE is this picture and this blond little boy?!! This little wonder belongs to my nephew Adam and his wife, Kristina. I just love the serious look on his face, so the picture called for some more serious paper. I walked into Archiver's one day and found all of these items right inside the door. Gosh. I told the girls to quit putting all the cute stuff right in the front where I'd have to fill my basket immediately!! Here's what I used in this layout:
  • Bo Bunny Believe Paper
  • Little Yellow Bicycle Decorative Edged Photo Mat
  • Little Yellow Bicycle Clear Cut Frame
  • Close To My Heart Desert Sand Cardstock
  • Close To My Heart Desert Sand Organdy Ribbon
  • Bazzill Paper Flower
  • Close To My Heart Snowflake Button
  • Me & My Big Ideas Snowflake Rhinestones
  • Elizabeth Brownd Die-Cut Stickers
  • JoAnn's Craft's Safety Pin
  • Santa and a blond sweetie named Aaron!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That page is so cute - how can you stay so current! He looks so serious and that page looks like his is sitting right in Santa's fluffy beard.

Brenda said...

Ha! Don't let these pages fool you! I have many pictures from this year and last that I haven't even touched. But once in awhile some pictures come along that just have to be scrapped right away!! I actually went to bed thinking about these photos the very day I got them, so I knew I had to get the pages done!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice job you did with that serious little face...we had a 45 minute wait and I think he was exhausted by the time we got to see Santa too much running around the mall..and he would not smile for nothing.

Anonymous said...

I really love how you framed Aaron's precious little face in this layout. It draws attention to the main subject and set Santa into the background just enough to stay focused on little Aaron...beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.
Marg VP

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...