Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Something Pretty in the Mailbox!

It is so much fun to open a package and get something pretty - for no reason at all!! Isn't this hand-crafted bracelet beautiful? My sister Linda made this for me, and I just love it!

I was a little worried because I talked to her last week, and she asked me if I had received the bracelet she sent. I had not! And I'm quite certain she was waiting to hear how I like it!! So yesterday, there the package came. It took15 days to come from northern MN to me! But I opened the package while I was on the phone with Linda, and I wish she could have seen my face! I was thrilled! I have other pieces that Linda has made, too, and I cherish all of them. Truly, handmade creations are just the best. Better than Brighton in my eyes...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty-I love the silver!

Amy said...

Ooh - what pretty bling!!!! :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...