Sunday, May 31, 2009

Easy Storage

I have been looking for a way to easily store my Cuttlebug dies and folders. They have been in a couple drawers, but it's not a portable system. I looked at what Cuttlebug had to offer, but even though it was very nice and organized, I thought it was more than I could spend. Because I'm a lover of altering, I looked over this lunch pail I had on my shelf. I bought two of them on sale for $2.99 each thinking I would put them to good use one day. This was the day!
I covered the tin with the soft rose B & T from the CTMH Everlasting Level 2. The rest of the tin is scraps and buttons. Cute - and so much more affordable. I have to tell you, it was more to make it than to buy it, too!!
If you want to see my projects more closely, you can always click on the picture!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You do such beautiful work my friend. I love the paper in the middle! I hope you are feeling well.

Jamie Harder said...

That is the most beautiful way to store cuttlebug folders EVER!! Mine are in a boring ol' white storage box!!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Totally cute. I love it.

Tina

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...