Thursday, May 28, 2009

Letting Go...

There are things we all have to let go of in our lives. Sometimes the loss is as obvious as someone we love whether it be through a death or broken relationship. Then there are those not so obvious losses in life - the loss of a cherished ideal or goal, the loss of good health.

I've come to understand that there is only way to healing (and I'm so glad I've been able to discover this while I make cards and pages!) and that is through. I had an idea of what my life would look like this year, but for some reason unbeknownst to me, my plans were not God's. I thought I would be on my way to building a bigger team with Close To My Heart and earning another cruise. It is my time to sit down and try to grasp what these losses mean for me.

So I have finally and completely decided to "retire" from Close To My Heart. I want my customers and former customers to have the best, and right now - and for some time - that is not me. I am going to continue to share and teach through my blog. There are so many good challenges out there! I have great confidence that you will all learn and grow from what I share with you!

I am going to keep my account active until July 1st, so I can take orders until then. Please let me know, and I will direct you to a good Close To My Heart consultant. There are many!!

I have to say one more thing. It has been my privilege and my honor to service my wonderful customers. I can truly say that I have loved my job, and I have loved the people I have had the pleasure of teaching. What a blessing to say!

9 comments:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Truly a shame!

Brenda said...

While I know you would like to see me hang on, Tina, it is time to accept what my life is right now. Sometimes what happens in life is hard and messy. I'm just choosing to finally accept and live my best life now under the circumstances. My husband and son will be thankful not to have see my struggles, and my brain will have a little easier time ;) knowing I don't have to "rush" to get better.

Tina, I appreciate how much you have valued me. It has meant the world to me, my Springer friend.

Jennifer Bohnart said...

Brenda- you will be missed...your heart....but I understand everyone has to make hard decisions sometimes. take care....

Rachel Sauvola said...

Brenda, I look forward to following your creative journey through your blog. You're such a talented artist! Thanks for sharing yourself with us. Sending you happy and healing thoughts...

Lynda Rudnick said...

Brenda~
You have helped me so much and I appreciate everything you have done for me. You will be missed but not forgotten. =) Good luck with everything and take care!!

Scrappin With Tammy said...

Brenda, you will be greatly missed by a lot of us. Know that I will continue to follow your blog and keep up to date with your goings-on. Hang in there and we will be praying for you. I look forward to seeing your fabulous artwork-as always.

Brenda said...

Ladies, I have been reading your comments and they have left my heart overflowing with so my joy. You are all wonderful people with so much talent. I trust that your businesses and lives will be blessed because of it. In the meantime, I am honored to have this connection with you!

JustMargo said...

Hello Brenda, I was just "looking" for your inspiration on CTMH and someone said you were retiring. I'm so sorry to hear that but just wanted to thank you for your inspiration and wish you all the best on your next adventure. Whatever you do, wherever you are, may you always have the best!
--Margo
http://MargosGarden.blogspot.com

Jenny-May said...

Brenda,

I'll miss your beautiful, smiling face at CTMH events, but I know that doesn't mean I won't get to see you for other things. (Even if it is only "seeing" you online!) I hope you find peace in the decision you're making and with you all of life's best!

Love to you,
Jenny-May

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...