Sunday, May 3, 2009

Getting Ready for Open House!

I having been spending the last couple of weeks getting ready for my Open House. I am so excited to see my friends and customers! In case you don't know the information:

Saturday, May 9
9:00 am - 2:00 pm (or so)
(763) 413-0467
Be sure to call or e-mail if you need directions!
I've had so much getting ready for this Open House. And I still have loads to do to get ready for everyone. Everyone coming is going to be able to make a free card (no, I won't post it - I'll keep it a surprise!).
There is going to be a lot of product to shop from. Gosh - paper, stamps, embellishments, flowers, chipboard, Stickease, pre-made layouts, tools, and SO MUCH MORE!
I'm also so excited to bring everyone a FREE Idea Book! This one is really fun, and I know you are going to love the product in it!
Hope to see you on Saturday!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could come!

Michelle said...

I'm so looking forward to the open house this weekend! I will definitely be there.

Laughsalot said...

I think I will be there.. If I do come I will have to bring the boys with me, unless I can plan something with Ryan and his baseball schedule.

Brenda said...

Karen, oh wouldn't that be fun! I will miss seeing you at Leadership this year.

Michelle, I will be so happy to see you!

Jessica, bring the boys! It will be fun to take pictures of them while they are here.

margvp said...

I'll be there bright and early! See you then.
{marg vp}

Brenda said...

I am so glad, Marg!! I will be happy to see you!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...