Monday, May 18, 2009

A Very Sweet Glass of Lemonade - Thanks!!



I received my very first Blog Award today from my friend Karen (http://karenpedersen.blogspot.com). What a treat!!! Thanks so much, Karen - it was such an honor to receive this from such a rockstar!! How did you know that it's a gorgeous day in MN, and that I'd be wanting a glass of lemonade with my friends today? You are awesome!

Now I'm going to pass this award on to some of my blogging friends, too! Let me tell you about the award:

The Lemonade Stand Award:

  • comment on this blog
  • cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
  • nominate 5 to 10 blogs that show great attitude and gratitude
  • link your nominees within your blog post
  • comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award

Here's who I am awarding the Lemondade Stand Blog Award to!!

  1. Vanessa's Creative Visions - Vanessa willingly shares her artwork and her life's goals in her posts. I love that about her!
  2. ScrapCrazyDiva - Jaime's blog makes me happy. The music is great, the blog is laid out great - fun! Keep posting artwork, Jaime!!
  3. Jessica's World - I love going here to laugh. Jessica always makes me laugh with stories about my grand-nephews!
  4. The Stampin Palace - Karen's art is beyond compare. She is amazing and has taught me much over time. Karen was my very CTMH recruit, and I have always had a strong connection with her.
  5. ScrappingWithTammy - Tammy is a really, really good artist. And she's a great family person. I like reading her blog.

You can hook up to their blogs on the right under Place I Like to Visit. You won't regret it!!

Thanks so much again, Karen!! I will think of you fondly when I look at my Lemonade Stand!!

4 comments:

Jaime Benavides said...

OMG! Two awards in one day...I am truly flattered. Thank you very much Brenda!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Awww!!! Thanks, Brenda :) That was so sweet of you to think of me! Thanks for the award, it was my first. Shall I make a speech? HAHA

Scrappin With Tammy said...

Thank you so much, Brenda! You really brightened my day and to say such nice things about me...Awwwhhh Shucks, Thanks!

Karen Jiles Designs said...

Oh Brenda, thank you so much for this award. You are too sweet. You have made my day...*:)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...