Saturday, June 20, 2009

2 Very Basic Colors..and a Challenge

Bamboo and white. That is Color Chef Challenge #11 over at Kelly Jo's Stamp Pad. At first I thought this was going to be difficult so I dilly-dallied around with the thoughts of it. Oh, but then I thought of the SU! coffee stamps that I've had for years. They were the perfect set for me to use along with my CTMH accessories. I rolled my coffee cup stamp in the bamboo ink to give it a "stoneware" look. Fun! The card was simple to make and is very appealing to the eye with the colors. I can't wait to give it away!

3 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Great job on the challenge!!! I had trouble with this color combo and have yet to complete my card...yours looks amazing!!

Pandascrapper said...

Hi Brenda, my name is Leslie, I am a consultant with CTMH and was blurfing and found your blog and have signed up as a follower. Are you a CTMH consultant? I notice that you use a lot of the CTMH products. I have copied several of your cards for future reference. I hope that is okay? My blog is pandascrapper.blogspot.com, stop by sometime and say hi.

Michelle F said...

love the coffee stampset! and love your blog entries! miss ya! :o) thinking of ya

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...