Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Page Maps Sketch Contest..A Heritage Layout



I have had these wonderful pictures sitting on my desk. I decided to put them to use today on a heritage layout. The sketch I used is for a Page Maps contest. Be sure to check it out!
It may be a little known fact, that I was a baseball player when I was young. I played little league on the boy's team because WAY BACK THEN (lol!) there wasn't a girl's team. Anyway, this layout is my youngest sister Julie wearing my uniform in one layout and my cap another year. She was only 3 years on the left and 2 on the right. I love these pictures and have been waiting for something special to do with them.
I used Cosmo Cricket Twist and Shout paper. The diecuts, letters, and tags are matching from that line as well. The ribbon is from My Mind's Eye Laundry Line collection, and the buttons are CTMH. This is going to be a fun layout to have in my heritage book!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooooooh, what a layout! You have created an absolutely beautiful page for your heritage book! I adore your take on the sketch... You rocked this challenge!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Oh Brenda, you were diligent again sher. I like your things very well.
Lots of love
from Annette

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...