Thursday, July 23, 2009

Love with Chocolate and Tulips























Chocolate and tulip paper and ink that is! I saw this sketch by Inspirational Sketches, and it appeared to be a little challenging to me. At first it looked just like a card with a bunch of paper and squares. Then I got to thinking outside the box a little to make it so much more. I hope you enjoy this card!

All supplies used are CTMH except for the flowers and large center rhinestones. The flowers are from Prima, and the rhinestones are from Imaginisce. I've popped up the hearts I stamped (love making die-cuts from my stamps!) as well as the journaling tag.

6 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card. Love the flowers and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Dawn♥ said...

OH my goodness Brenda what a lovely spin on the sketch! GORGEOUS! Thanks for playing! ;)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

Vicky said...

Super take on the sketch, love the colours, thanks for playing along.
:)x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

These colors and flowers are gorgeous! I love the way you used the sketch! Great job and thanks for joining us at ICS.

Regina said...

gorgeous! love what you did with the sketch! thanks for playing along at ICS

Fink said...

Love that you went outside the box! Great job!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...