Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kissin' the Sky

Have you had ENOUGH of me in the past couple days? Keep scrolling for new artwork!

This paper from Best Creations is so much fun! It is glittered in places, and that adds a pretty cool look! (Just click on the picture to see a better look.)

I liked the sketch from Get Sketchy for this card. if you haven't been there, be sure to visit. There is some fabulous artwork to view!

I used my Marvy Uchida punches to create all the flowers. There are two layers. Fiskars helped me make the edge on the top two papers. I cut out three kites and added waxy flax tales. The sparkly phrase is easy enough to add with White Daisy pigment ink and glitter.

I think this one has to sit on on a shelf in my craft room for rainy days!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your take on the sketch is darling! I love the fun whimsy paper and those kites are just adorable! Great card Brenda! That paper is new to me, I'll have to try it out.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

~amy~ said...

CUTE card...lovin' all of the flowers and the kites!!!!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!

Anonymous said...

Super cute.... love those kites
Thanks for playing with us.

Patti said...

Oh-I just love this card! So spring time!

Dora said...

Great card! It's sweet and all the little details wow gorgeous!
thnx for playing!

liszha said...

Wow, this is very original take on the sketch. Love it.
Thanks for giving our sketch a try!
Toodles,
Lisette

Laurel said...

Wow, look at all the detail in that card! I love it!

Angèle said...

This is just fun! I love the details of your card! Thanks for playing with GS.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so intricate which I have a passion for! What I am trying to say is your card is AMAZING! Beth aka BR-T

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...