Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Treasures from Close To My Heart


Oh my goodness! I just received the September stamp of the month from CTMH. It is so pretty! That beautiful big "puff" was just calling out to be embossed. I used Dazzle Versamark to emboss the white powder, so that is why you will see some sparkle. Be sure you get this set before the month is over. You won't regret it! I love the sentiments that come on this set. Let me tell you what CTMH products I used:
  • Sweet Home Level 2 paper (gorgeous on both sides!)
  • Treasure stamp set
  • Dazzle Versamark
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Indian Corn Blue and Olive ink
  • Hearfelt Whimsy Die-Cuts
  • Craft Buttons and Waxy Flax
  • Sparkles
  • Connections Club Adhesive Pearls
  • Random ribbon from here and there

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love how you combined the felt butterflies and dragonflies with the dandelion stamps. Perfection!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Brenda- This is stunning. I love what you did with the paper and the stamp set. Absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Laurel said...

These are absolutely stunning! They make me want that paper pack!

Jamie Harder said...

GORGEOUS cards!!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with everyone else! These are just gorgeous! I love how you designed these cards! Just gorgeous. I can't wait to order this stamp!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jhonie said...

Thanks for this creative idea ..
I love this card.

MY PHOTOGRAPHY EBOOK

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...