Saturday, September 26, 2009

You Color My World


I just had to let you know just that. You color my world!

I made this card sometime back, and it's one that I pull out of the box and look at often. That beautiful Emporium paper (CTMH) along with Priceless Love stamp set and embellishments, makes this card a keeper. I am having trouble using this one, so I think I'd better make a few more!!!

I hope you are having a good weekend. I had a scrapbooking garage sale this morning, and there was a wonderful turn out. It was nice to see so many friends and chat the morning away! And even more, it was great to meet so many new scrapbooking friends!

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

You were in my thoughts today, was hoping the sale went well and you didn't tire yourself out. Love your card sweetie it is so sweet and I would make extra also seems it would fit many occasions.I loved the colors of this paper so much and used it a lot for some great layouts.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...