Friday, December 18, 2009

Chicken Wings


Has it been a busy holiday season for you, too? It has been very busy in our house! I am going to take some time to catch up with blogs today, but I am on my old desktop. I am waiting on a new adapter for my laptop. And boy do I miss my laptop!! How spoiled I got from a little convenience like that!! I have also been working - and REALLY enjoying my job. I absolutely love helping people when they come in the store. It's so much fun to share little tricks and ideas! Well, on to my recipe for chicken wings.

Jerry's shop is having a Christmas lunch today, so we contributed the wings. This is one of Jerry's favorite recipes for wings. And it's super easy!

Jack Daniel's Chicken Wings
3# chicken wings
Sauce:
1 stick of butter
3/4 c. Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey
1/4 c. ketchup
1/3 c. hot pepper sauce
Put the wings in your roaster. Combine the sauce ingredients on the stove and bring to boiling. Pour over wings in roaster. Bake at 350 degrees, basting along the way.
LOVE the great taste this recipe brings. The Jack Daniels cooks off so you don't have to worry about an strong alcohol taste. Let me know if you try this recipe!!

3 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe! I'm going to have to try this sometime soon. It sounds great!

Dawnll said...

Chicken and Jack Daniels, sounds yummy sweetie!
I am so glad you are enjoying your job, knew you would be perfect there.

Scrappin With Tammy said...

Yum, this sounds like a recipe I will have to try out! Thanks!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...