Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shane and Mikaela

I had so much fun this afternoon in my scrapbook room! Shane e-mailed me some pictures of him and his friend, Mikaela. Best of all, he told me that I could scrapbook them. Music to a scrappin' mother's ears!!

I used The Write Stuff paper from Stampin Up. It's got such a nice blend of colors that it's useful for many projects. (Don't you love that we paper crafters have a WORLD of papers and designs to play with?) I used my Slice Cartridge, Just Chillin', for some of the images - the arrow, words, heart, and wings. I took out my CTMH On Target circular dimensional elements and brayered them with chocolate ink. Inside the circle I used peridot colored gems. You'll also find Fancy Pants clips, buttons, and Write Stuff journaling tags.

Looks like my son found a great way to embrace life - lots of smiles, laughs, and faces. I think we should all take more silly pictures of ourselves. Life's too short to be anything but happy and fun!!

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

I love all these funny pictures and such a fun layout.Great job sweetie!

Laurel said...

What a fun layout with some fun pictures!

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I love the bold, clean lines of this layout. It make the photos take center stage.

Scrappin With Tammy said...

I love your layout and it sure looks like Shane and Mikaela were having lots of fun!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...