Friday, January 8, 2010

Penny's Challenge

My second post for today, so be sure to scroll down to see another fun technique!

Over at Penny's, she has challenged us to use chalks. I pull out my chalks for several things, but my very favorite way to use them is "chalk popping." It is really very simple to do! Just stamp your images in versamark and color over them with chalk. The chalk pulls out the image. Onthis particular card, I stamped just a few things at a time so that I could mix in all the colors. So much fun - try it!!

6 comments:

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Lovely card and great colours.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's.
Hugs Alison.
xx

KanataNewf said...

I have been meaning to try this technique - and you make it look just stunning!

Penny said...

Ooo! I love this stamp stamp. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining this week.

Laurel said...

Oh my gorgeous, just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Such a stunning card! I so love this technique. I've never tried it before and you've got me inspired to! This sentiment is perfect for such a brilliant card. Thanks sweetie for playing with us this week at Penny's! Hugs to you and Jerry. Stay warm and cheer for Bret Favre :)
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Cheryl said...

Awesome job on this...it's absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll join us again this week as well : )

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...