Monday, January 11, 2010

You're a Star

This challenge over The Play Date Cafe was really a fun one for me! I kept wanting to pull out a blue or a red to go along with this. And I could have added a bit here or there, but I was having more fun trying to come up with the basics - gold, silver, black, and white.

I used CTMH colors - desert sand, grey flannel, black, and white daisy. I embossed the edges and stars (CTMH Shining Star set) with gold, silver, and black. You'll always see a little bit of shine in embossing because I use Versamark Dazzle and I have a bit of glitter in my embossing powder.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

oh this is stunning, how many times this week I have used that word for this challenge, but it is, thanks so much for challenging with us this week at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

Unknown said...

this is stunning! love the way you used the colors and such a festive card! Oh how I wish we could sit and sip gormet coffee while stamping together! Big hugs, friend!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Neet said...

Such a happy card - makes me feel invigorated.

Jan Hennings said...

love all the stars and glitter :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...