Friday, April 30, 2010

A Card, a Page, and an Altered Gift

I have some quick artwork to show you this morning.  Do you remember that it is National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow?  We are celebrating the whole weekend at Archiver's, so I am on my way to work.  Lots of fun things going on in a lot of places for NSD!

The first project I am showing you fits into two challenges - Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab (the picture below) and the Heart 2 Heart challenge which is using two ribbons.

I have used all CTMH products for this card:

This next project is an altered canvas.  You can pick them up at our local craft stores in a variety of sizes.  I needed a gift, and I thought this would be lovely.  First I sprayed the canvas with wheatfields glimmer mist.  It's such a nice base for additional work.  From there, I used a glimmer screen and sprayed again with moonlight glimmer mist.  I did the same with the flowers - two coats of glimmer mist.  The letter was cut with my Slice, and I covered it with glossy accents for extra shine.


Finally, I put together a page with some photos we toook of Chanel last week.  What a cutie!!  I've used Bo Bunny papers for this, AC Thickers, CTMH ribbon, and some random accessories.  You have to admit this is a way cute picture of our beagle sleeping with her favorite toy!!

I'll be back later this evening to check out what everyone is up to today!!

12 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, you are amazing! these are gorgeous.

Dawnll said...

Simply wonderful! I love those flowers you used sweetie!
Hope you have a great day

veronica said...

love the hardware you used on the trigger card!

Irena said...

Beautiful creations :) I love the flowers on your cards :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards and layout, and as usual, you blow me away with your talent with flowers.

Linda said...

Love the canvas!

Rachel Wohrlin said...

I love your H2H card, and the altered canvas is out of this world! I really need to get out my glimmer mists and try something on a canvas. This is an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along with H2H this week. Your card is beautiful! Love the canvas as well! I bought some a few days ago, just haven't played with them yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kristin said...

These are all so gorgeous!

Mary said...

Wow your projects are all beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Brenda! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Nalazoo said...

Nice projects. Love the H2H challenge entry. And...BEAGLES!!!! We have 2 Beagles. Can't have stuffed toys - the younger one would destroy them. Beagles are the BEST!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...