Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need 4 Speed

Do you remember - or even have - one of the Little Tykes cars?  Shane loved his, had a gas station for it, and even fixed it with his "tools."  One of the best things I thought about it is that it wasn't motorized.  he had to walk or run ot move it anywhere - great exercise to for a very active little boy!

Bo Bunny has a layout sketch challenge going on:

I grabbed two sheets of Grease Monkey paper and the matching sticker sheet to complete this layout.  That's it.  One of the reasons I love Bo Bunny is all their matching accessories for a page.  So easy to finish a layout!!
If you haven't seen pictures yet from Shane's birthday dinner last night, scroll on down to take a look.  We had a fun evening celebrating Shane's 21st birthday!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That layout screams, "Boy!" Love the fun, boyish colors and feel of the layout. Is that paint around the edge? I love that too!

Dawnll said...

Love the colors and accessories ...love that boy look. How fun!

Unknown said...

I have these photos from my brother and now Ashlea and Jon-Christopher.

This paper is terrific, love the stickers that coordinate with it. Just a fantastic layout.
blessings,
kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...