Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OCC Sketch Card and Pictures from Dinner Tonight

I wanted to quickly get this card posted for the OCC Sketch challenge. This one was a little challenging for me, but that was a good thing.  I pushed my comfort zone a bit and ended up with results that I am happy with.

Items used are Bazzill Swiss Dots paper and flower; CTMH Silhouette Level 2, ivory ribbon, and sparkles.  Slice cards used are Think Pink and Tag Maker.

Now I'm going to share some pictures from Shane's birthday dinner.  We had such a lovely time celebrating with Shane, Grandma Rose, and two of Shane's friends.  It was so nice out!  We were able to sit on the patio and have a very enjoyable evening.





5 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card, and great family pics!

Dawnll said...

Shane looks so happy, glad he had a great birthday. Wonderful card sweetie, one of my favorite papers.

Linda said...

Shane looks great - wish him a happy birthday for us!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the color choices for the card! Thanks for playing at OCC Sketch!

Fun bday photos!

Unknown said...

loveing the card!!! Excellent take on the sketch!
I'm so glad Shane had such a happy birthday! He is soooooo handsome,I'm sure he and one of the lovely ladies may soon be sweethearts! Both are very pretty! You deserve to be so proud of him!
Blessings,
Kim xXX

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...