Monday, May 17, 2010

Find Joy Every Day

It is a beautiful day here in Minnesota!  Right now I am listening to the robins sing out my craft window.  So wonderful!!  The sky is blue, the trees are rustling with the light breeze, and all is well in our corner of the world.

I chose to grab a sketch today from Card Patterns, and I incorporated it with a challenge from American Crafts.  For AC, the challenge is to create a card or layout with 2 or more pieces from the I Do line.  Such soft beautiful colors!!


This carnation flower is so simple to create. It is simply cutting scalloped circles and cutting on the scallops.  Fun!  I made a white flower and then distressed with a soft pink chalk ink.

Items used: American Crafts Dear Lizzy and I Do papers, CTMH white daisy CS, American Crafts Remarks and brads, May Arts ribbon, Making Memories pin, Hero Arts stamp

3 comments:

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous! I love that sheer ribbon you used.

Irena said...

Very beautiful card, wonderful flower :)

dstandard said...

Beautiful and one of my favorite lines of AC! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...