Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenge

And, wow, was this a challenge for me!  (But, boy, do I really love that!)  The challenge over at Heart2Heart is to use the CTMH colors tulip, black, and buttercup.  Yes, such lovely colors, but I just didn't know if I'd be able to swing it.  Here goes!

All items used are CTMH.. The background is an argyle stamp from a promotional CTMH set, and I stamped it in all three colors.  The sentiment is the stamp set A Little Bit of Everything - love that one!  To give them a little more interest, I've put Liquid Glass on the paper flowers. 

Have to go to work tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow with some more artwork!

8 comments:

Haley D. said...

Very cool card!

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, lovely color scombo. The flower is great.

Katy said...

oooooooo....I like...very much!!! Thanks for playing along!

Amanda Kowalker said...

Awesome job! Love it!

Karen Day said...

Oooh, Brenda, this is gorgeous! Love what you came up with!

Unknown said...

This is an amazing card! Such great stamping and detail.

Pamela OConnor said...

I LOVE the background on this card! Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

very nice! love the background! thanks for playing along with H2H!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...