Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sketches in Thyme Reveal!

It is time to show you a new Sketches in Thyme sketch!  This week we are using a Scrapiopath sketch for you to play with.  I think you will enjoy this challenge!  I know you are going to like what the other Sketch Mavens designed for you.  Stop by Sketches in Thyme to see what everyone has been up to and be sure to share some love!  Don't forget to play along.  The Mavens love seeing your work!!




For this layout, I used My Family paper from Fancy Pants Designs.  The chipboard covered circle is a dimensional element from CTMH, and the brown scalloped circle is from Bazzill.  The flowers are CTMH paper flowers and chipboard flowers covered with Fancy Pants paper.  Such fun boy colors!

9 comments:

Irena said...

WOnderful layout. Beautiful color combo. Lovely details.

Unknown said...

I adore this paper, your photos of Shane feeding the little farm animals are just precious! I love the big flowers, the photo corners and your cirlcle element! You rocked it!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

LOVE what you have done with the sketch! Fabulous!

all the days of our life said...

Ohhhh This is beautiful, I love the red, white and blue. the flowers look great.

Dawnll said...

I really think your use of the sketch is wonderful, especially because of those adorable Shane pictures.
Yummy papers as usual

Pat said...

Love what you did!!

Jamie Harder said...

OH this makes me want to scrap my petting zoo photos!! How sweet! LOve the sketch...so awesome to fit so many photos on a layout!

Fern said...

Brenda, this is adorable!!! I love the papers and the photos are so precious!!! You nailed the sketch challenge!!! Hugs!!!

Barb Craft said...

Brenda... you did such a fabulous job with this sketch!! I love the papers and the pictures werk perfectly for this sketch!! You rocked it crafty Maven!!
Barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...