Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quiet Winter

This is my 2nd post for the day, so be sure to scroll down and check out the reveal for Skethes in Thyme!

This layout may seem a bit peculiar for the beginning of summer, but I had this lovely picture to scrap.  This is the view from living room window - and how lovely is it to wake up in this serenity!  I used sketch #69 from The Scrappiest for this page. 

Ihave left my layout quite simple because the picture needed to be the focal point.  I've used TPC Studio and Reminisce papers and matching ribbon.  The letter stickers are from CTMH, and I've covered them with a bit of prisma glitter.  The buttons and photo hanger are also from CTMH. 

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

I agree you didn't need to add much because of the picture...so peaceful
I still prefer my summer right now and as long as I can keep it ...lol

Irena said...

This is very beautiful. I like it very much.

Laurel said...

Oh this is gorgeous!

Fern said...

Beautiful!! Love the snowflake behind your beautiful photo!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...