Sunday, July 18, 2010

Delight

When I saw this photo of my nephew and his little boy, I couldn't wait to scrap it!  You will have to click on the layout to see their perfect faces looking over Lake Superior.  Truly a delight!  Over at Let's Scrap, challenge #59 is to scrap a photo where the face tells a story.  I think this picture does just that perfectly!

I've used Lily Bee paper and rub-ons for this layout.  Isn't it wonderful paper for the summer months?  Because I used my Fiskars border punch this LO fits into the Frosted Designs challenge.  I used my Slice Fall/Back to School card to cut the sun and clouds.  The letter stickers are CTMH.

I must confess that I truly enjoyed working on this clean and simple page!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Sweet and colorful layout! Love this paper!

Laurel said...

Beautiful and fun! love those papers and such a cute pic!

Dawnll said...

Great colors on this one, and yes the faces do tell the story. I need to learn to do more clean and simple layouts and cards also.
Great job sweetie!

Stacy H-W said...

Brenda,

Love the paper and the sweet face(s)! Really nice layout.

Fern said...

Hi Brenda!! What a cute layout!! Love the colors and the photo is precious!!! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

The blue and yellow feel so happy and summery, like your photos! I have missed your blog the past few weeks.

Pat said...

Love the colors & papers you used!! Gorgeous page!

Unknown said...

I adore this photo and your papers are just the perfect ones too! I agree, this cas layout is delightful!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Harder said...

Sweet pic!! Love the colors and love the sun!! GREAT page!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...