Saturday, July 17, 2010

Farmer's Market

I have been hoping to find a reason to use the new Petal Pushers paper from Bo Bunny.  You know, I am just now getting to use all of their new papers and more will be coming after CHA!  I just love Bo Bunny, and I can't wait to see what they will be releasing!

Anyway, on to my layout.  We went to the Farmer's Market with Shane not too long ago.  The Minneapolis Farmer's Market is HUGE.  We had such a good time going through all the booths and getting fresh foods.  Shane wanted to buy some plants for the empty planters at his house, and I was all for that!  I love flowers and Shane grew up with flowers around him.  He went right to the "sunshine-colored" annuals.  I started taking pictures of him, and he didn't even realize it.  I love that!

For this 2-page layout, I used a sketch from the very talented Cheri over at Let's Scrap

Along with the Petal Pushers paper, I used the matching stickers and flowers.  The other elements I used are:  Bo Bunny Jazmyne gems, May Arts ribbon, Bo Bunny Alissa letter stickers, CTMH gems, buttons, and arrow.

Be sure to give a click on the picture if you'd like to see the layout in more detail!

I am off ot work shortly.  It's a treat this weekend for me to be hosting the Scrap Mania.  I love that time I spend with customers showing them new product (the Imaginisce I-Rock tool is amazing!), helping them pick out papers, and just generally getting to know all these wonderful people better.  I had a blast last night, and I anticipate the same kind of night tonight!  I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Great page, love all the flowers!

Irena said...

Awesome page, lovely colors of the papers. Great details.

Jamie Harder said...

This is lovely!!! LOVE the two pager!!!

Unknown said...

I've been tied down all weekend in my little man's room. I've missed a lot of your awesomeness!!!!! This double pager is splendid!!! Those papers and big blooms are gorgeous together!!!! You certainly scored with this sketch!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Fern said...

Brenda, beautiful 2 pager, and so are the photos!!! I love the colors you used!!! Hugs!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...