Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sketches in Thyme Reveal!

I am happy to bring you this week's sketch from Sketches in Thyme!  Have you been to visit yet?  The sketches are fabulous and leave loads of room for creativity!  Here is this week's sketch:

Now you can see what I chose to do with this one:

This is a picture of my lovely foxglove.  The weather has been just right because since I took this picture, I now have 6 more shoots blooming!  I just love the summertime and all the flowers!

Items used:  Bo Bunny paper, stickers, flowers, brads, and buttons.  I cut the word "blossom" with my Spring Slice card.  There are also some Bazzill flowers, and May Arts ribbon on this layout.

9 comments:

Dorcas said...

I love foxglove. My mum always grows a big patch of it in Vermont but here in NC it doesn't seem to grow well. :-( (I tried) Must be too hot. Love your layout!

Laurel said...

I love this it is so pretty!

all the days of our life said...

WOW!!! Brenda those flowers are gorgeous. Beautiful LO to showcase them.

Dawnll said...

Brenda I was just amazed at the beautiful foxglove plant, such a great idea to scrapbook the things you enjoy.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

How great is that, to make the flowers have eternal beauty by capturing them in a photo and scrapbooking them. Fab take on the sketch.
Hugs
Tanya

Pat said...

This LO is STUNNING!!

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous layout!!!! I love the new papers and your are right, the foxglove is stunning! YOu really rocked this fabulous sketch!!!!! You are such a creative star!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Fern said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Love the purple and black and your flowers are AMAZING!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs!!

Irena said...

Amazing beautiful layout. The photos are gorgeous. Every detail is so beautiful.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...