Friday, November 19, 2010

New Blog and CD from Sarah Hurley and a YIPPEE for me!

Sarah istaking pre-orders for her new CD "Wonderland" that is being released on December 1st.  Here's a peek to give you an idea.  Click on the picture for more information about the special offer on the CD along with matching spray inks!

Also, Sarah has started a Christmas Crafting Blog.  Head over to see some great ideas!  Always fun stuff going on at Sarah Hurley's!!

Now for my yippee!! My card was featured over at the Create blog in the CARDS challenge gallery!!  How fun is that?!!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh Brenda I am so excited for you! You so deserve the wonderful things that are happening.
I went and joined the Christmas blog also, wouldn't want to miss anything you create.

Unknown said...

Congrats, my friend!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...