Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reading

The challenge at Bo Bunny Card Challenge Tuesday is to use their wraps or trims on a card. 

I think this is one of the best elements that Bo Bunny has introduced.  The trims and wraps for the lines are all so unique and add so much flair to a project!  All of this product is from the Learning Curve collection.  The base of the card is a 6x6 mat.  To the journaling box, I added one of the dimensional stickers to raise up the book s a little.  I simply love that saying!  I used a couple ribbons form the collection.  The first is simply wrapped around the card, and I used the denim ribbon to make the rosette.  Such a fun "back to school" card!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Another fab card!

Dawnll said...

What a fun and rich looking card. Great colors on this card sweetie.
Loving the rosette.

Katie said...

This is one fabulous card, Brenda! I love the dimension to it & the quote is perfect.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...