Friday, January 7, 2011

Sassy Lil' Sketches Sketch & My Pets

It's the 7th and time for a great new sketch from Cherie at Sassy Lil Sketches!  Be sure to stop by and see the great inspiration from the design team members.

Our sponsors this month are

and


Now I have to share a photo I took of the pets:

Aren they a cute pair or what?  These are the spots where they sit every day.  The window faces the south, so they get a lot of good sun there!  These two always make me smile!

I was up very early this morning getting the house and food ready for my family Christmas tomorrow.  We are expecting about 35 people, and I am excited to see everyone!  Easy meal - Chicken Wild Rice Soup, Beer Cheese Soup, Paula Deen's Macaroni and Cheese, Ham, Shrimp Puffs, Veggies, and Cara Cara orange wedges.  I think it will be a great day, and I'll be sure to share the group shot with you!

Hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

LOve your photo - looks like my dog bobby and my cat coco .. they sit like that
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Darling pets. And, YUM on the dinner. I wish I could come!

Dawnll said...

Oh how sweet they are!
Must be warm in the sun and so comfortable for them.
Hope you have a spectacular celebration with all your family.
Remember to relax and enjoy the day sweetie

Barb Craft said...

Wow! Dinner sounds amazing... can I come?! Enjoy your time with your family! Btw... your pets are too cute! What a life!
barb :)

Pam said...

Hi Brenda!
This is so primo for "Pet's on Furniture"
check it out...http://www.desiretoinspire.net/blog/2011/1/17/mondays-pets-on-furniture-part-2.html
Chanel #5 and Miss Sassy Pants in the sunshine = makes me smile too.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...