Thursday, February 24, 2011

Be the Change

This is my lastpost for Sarah Hurley Challenges.  I have enjoyed working with Sarah's images and am excited to see what new DT members will do!  I set this week's challenge, and it is to create a round card.


I used Woodland Whimsies 2 to create this card.  The background paper, stacked butterflies, and clouds are all from that CD.  I noticed that this CD is on sale on Sarah's website for $9.99 (pounds) and delivery is free.  CD includes over 1500 printable images including designer papers, greetings, toppers,digi-stamps, decoupage pages, embellishments, buttons, ribbons, and bunting.


You do not have to use Sarah's images to play (but she always likes when you do).  I see a lot of round cards when I am reading blogs, so enter yours in this challenge!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card!

Lisa Jane said...

Sorry to see you go Brenda - but will keep checking your blog for your fab creations. Lovely working with you x
Love the card and what a great challenge for us this week
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

LOVIN' all the polka dots!

Mel said...

Its just stunning Brenda!

Your going be missed! Hope you join us now and again!
Hugs Melly xxx

Jamie Harder said...

This is FANTASTIC! I LOVE round cards:-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...