Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life is Beautiful

Regina created some new images over at The Cutting Cafe, and I was thrilled to be able to play with them!  For this card, I used the Beautiful Flowers set which has 77 images.  I especially like this set because it has matchng background paper.

I painted the flowers with Ranger clear rock candy distress paint, and used a gold star gelly roll pen to color the center.  The faux stitching was done with a yellow glaze pen.  Such beautiful spring colors!!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

You're right...beautiful Spring colors, and beautiful card. I love all of the details with the paints and gels.

Regina Easter said...

wow this is a beauty...i have never used that paint before...love the way you curled up the flowers....fantastic....hugs

Anne Harada said...

Wow Brenda!! This is super gorgeous!! What wonderful flowers and coloring!! I am so impressed and can't wait to work with you over the next 6 month!!
Hugs,
anne

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...