Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No Artwork, Just a Couple of Yippees!

Well, I am just now sitting down to type you a note so that you can hear about some exciting things in my paper crafting life! I love when I get to share "yippees"!!!

First of all, Paper Crafts e-mailed me last week to tell me that they accepted one of my cards for publication!  WOW!  The card will be going into the Stamp It! Volume 8 edition.  What amazing news!  I've only submitted my work once before, so I was really excited!!  Paper Crafts gives excellent tips for getting published, so give it a go.  You just never know!

My next piece of exciting news is that my work for Memory Works was featured on an online site called Scrap Scene.  I didn't even know that one of my MW friends, Lacey, had submitted it, so imagine my surprise!  It is such a fun place, and I had never even heard of it!  Thank you Lacey and Scrap Scene!!

Now on a work-related note, I was named the employee of the month at our JCPenney store!  What an honor!! 

To top it all off, two of my sisters and one of my nieces are going to a Close To My Heart charity crop with me on Saturday.  I am so looking forward to spending time with them and hearing everything that's going on!

It's been a good February!!  Thanks for letting me share my good news!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on everything!

StephC said...

Congrats Brenda!

Dale Tiernan said...

On a roll there. Way to go.

Barb Craft said...

Wowzers! That is a lot of really great news! Congrats to you... you deserve every bit of it!
Barb :)

Jamie Harder said...

Whoooo HOOOO!!! that is exciting news!! congrats....on all of it!!!

Lacey said...

You are on a roll this month! Way to go! Congrats & definitely welcome :D

Katie said...

Congratulations on both! Can't wait to see what you have in Paper Crafts!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...