Friday, April 22, 2011

Graduation Layout

My sister gave me these graduation photos of my nephew who also happens to be my godchild.  He's such a great kid with such a big heart.  I wanted to create a really special layout of his pictures.

I had two sketches sitting on my desk that were so similar so I put them into one layout.   Both are such versatile sketches, so I was happy to have just the photos to use.



Item used: Bo Bunny Learning Curve paper and stickers; Really Reasonable Ribbon twine; CMTH button 

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Great job!

Nati Tristan said...

That's a wonderful layout!

Audrey Yeager said...

I love the papers you chose for these photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Unknown said...

You always do such beautiful work but this is especially wonderful. What a GREAT layout.

lisa said...

A great page! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays x

mariko said...

It's COOL LO!
thanks for playing along with ST!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving the Bo Bunny papers you used! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sarah said...

I love your layout!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your art work and LO's are beautiful. Please keep trying! I love this LO!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...