Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's the Little Things

Time for a new reveal at The Studio!  The challenge is to use a recycled or found item on your card.  Take a look at mine and see if you spot the recycled item before reading what it is.

These are such pretty colors together, and I so love that beautiful black organdy.  The heart is a mistable chipboard from Tattered Angels.  I colored it with Smokey Plum ink from CTMH.  The sentiment is a rub-on from SU, and the scallops are a kraft color-ready border from CTMH.  The recycled part of my card is a paper bag.  Do you see how easy that is to use if you've run out of kraft?  I ran it through my cuttlebug using the hooundstooth folder.

What items do you have in your home that you can create a card with?  Be sure to enter the finished product over at The Studio!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Absolutely BEEEEEE-autiful.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...