Saturday, April 9, 2011

Practical Scrappers

I wanted to tell you that I have joined the team at Practical Scrappers.  I am so excited to be back on their team and working them again.  Have you been there to visit lately?  If you haven't, you just must go!  There are so many good bits of inspiration and the staff has done a fabulous job of putting this site together!  I have to tell you that you are able to submit work to be shared every month.  Here are the current calls:


Birthday Layouts
Birthday Cards
Bella Blvd Products
Rain, puddles, umbrellas
Nikki Sivils
Paper folding techniques
Butterflies
Little Girls
Lots of Pink
Moms & Kids together
Mothers Day Cards
Graduation Layouts
Graduation Cards

Click here to see where you can send these projects.  I would just love to see your work at Practical Scrappers!

4 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

I was there just last night! I sent off some layouts and cards to this call. Let's see how I go.
Congratulations and enjoy.

Laurel said...

Congrats to you!

Christine said...

Thanks for posting this Brenda!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Congratulations! Enjoy this opportunity Brenda.

Hugs
Tanya

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...