Monday, April 18, 2011

Joy

It's time for me to start making Christmas cards once a week so that I have them done by the time I need them.  Christmas Card Challenges is anything goes this week, and Christmas Inspirations is looking for a round card.  Well, that led me right to the sketch at Stamp TV:

Here's what I came up with using Bo Bunny Noel:

That lace is so pretty, and I found it at a flea market.  Every once in a while I go to an antique store or flea market to see what kind of treasures I can find.  Lace and buttons are usually a for sure find.  The stamp is Penny Black, the pearls are Recollection, and the buttons are CTMH.

5 comments:

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Fantastic job, Brenda. I love earth colors and the stamp you used is just perfect!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations.

Márcia Mattos said...

Very beautiful card!
Well don!
thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations.

hugs

Magali said...

Amei seu cartão!!!
Ficou rico em detalhes
Obrigada por participar no desafio do Christmas Inspirations.
Bjs

Denise Sebold Esteves said...

Gorgeous!!

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations.

Hugs

Denise

Gildett de Marillac said...

I donn´t write english very well, but your card are bealtiful, and colors (cores) belíssimas!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...