Monday, April 18, 2011

Love is Spoken Here

This is an Easter card that will be going out in the mail this week.  Lent and especially Holy Week mean so much to me.  When I think about all that Jesus did so that we might be free, well, that speaks love to me.  I used the sketch from CPS:

All items for this card are CTMH:

I have re-connected with vellum lately.  I just love the look that it lends to paper crafting.  I stamped the butterflies on vellum and it makes them look so bright and airy.

I also created this card for the Heart 2 Heart Bunny Blog Hop.  Be sure to follow this link to see all the other amazing creations!!

12 comments:

Marina said...

Very nice way to use the vellum paper =D Nice work!

Ann said...

Love it!! I still use that butterfly stamp all the time.

Jen Lee said...

Beautiful card Brenda!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card the butterfly are lovely.
Francy

Corina said...

This is a great card, I love all the detail with the ribbon. So glad you could join us at H2H during our first Bunny Hop!

Karen Day said...

Brenda, this is just lovely - a perfect Spring Easter card! Glad you could hop along with us at H2H this week :o)

Laurel said...

Such a happy card!

Lorrinda said...

Love the texture with the ribbon and the vellum, so soft and springy! Glad you hopped along with us at H2H :)

Creatique Candy said...

SPLENDID! I enjoy all the detail that went into this card.

Jessica said...

Beautiful card, those butterflies are lovely! Thanks for joining our bunny hop!

Linda Beeson said...

Isn't it wonderful what Easter means, I am in awe! Great card, the butterflies are so pretty and what a great use of the CPS sketch.

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card!! Love the butterflies & vellum! Thanks for joining the Bunny Hop at H2H :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...