Saturday, May 14, 2011

Grandma's 91st Birthday

In my last post, I showed you my first Studio J layout.  As promised, I am bringing you another layout this morning.  This is Jerry's grandma's 91st birthday.  I like the way the colors of Veranda match the pictures.

I also promised I would give you the cost breakdown today:

For the best pricing, become a Studio J member to save and enjoy great perks, including:
  • 50% off retail price
  • Free hi-res JPG files with each purchased layout
  • Free Memory Protectors® with every order
  • Exclusive membership kits and patterns
  • Free shipping (monthly order of 4 to 20 layouts)
  • Special deals and promotions
Membership pricing is just $6.50 per custom printed layout.  If you prefer to print your layout out yourself, you can purchase the hi-res JPG files for just $3.00.

Membership Options:
  • 12-month membership - $99
  • 3-month membership - $30 (this is a great way to get your feet wet and give it a whirl!)
  • 5 Pack (5 two-page layouts, 5 memory protectors, and free shipping and handling) - $55.00
As always, you can purchase a two-page as a stand alone without the membership for $13.00.


One little thing I want to add.  Should you decide to join my Rose Blossoms team, the $99 Studio J membership (12 months) is one of the "choose me" options you can select for your consultant kit.  Then you would get to choose two more collections to complete your kit!!  The consultant kit is $64.50 during the month of May, so what a savings!!  PLUS, during the month of May, anyone that signs on as a consultant gets the You & Me kit FREE!!  If you want to join just to get the discount for yourself, this is the month to do it!!  Here are the other "choose me" options:
 




If you'd like more specific information, you can either e-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com
 or you can go to my website for all the answers!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

What a beautiful layout!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout, Brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...