Sunday, July 31, 2011

Christmas in July

I have been the guest designer for Lasting Memories during the month of July, and I have truly loved it!  I am excited to let you know that Karen has asked me to stay as a design team, and I am overjoyed!  This is a fabulous way to get layouts done, and I appreciate the challenge every week.    So now won't you play along with our layout challenge this week?  We are celebrating Christmas in July at Lasting Memories! 

These are pictures from last Christmas, and I so enjoy looking at them (even more so now that they are scrapped!)  Shane and Miss Chanel are such good buddies and she is alwaysright in there helping Shane with everything!

I used our new Christmas package from CTMH called Believe.  I have used the red and green sides, but if like blue for Christmas, you'll find that along with some whimsical Santas on the other side.  The trees, heart, flower, and star were cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and then stamped with the matching stamps.  I also cut the snowflakes with this fabulous new cartridge.  If you click on the photo and look closely, I used the blue side of the paper for the top layer.   I used a pattern from the Jeanette Lynton's Cherish book for this layout.  I go back to that book often because the layouts are simple with clean lines.  I love that!

Be sure to stop by Lasting Memories - the rest of the team has some great examples for you!

9 comments:

Haley D. said...

Congrats on joining the LMDT! I love your layout. I am liking the Believe paper more and more. (I'm not sure if I should thank you for that or not... LOL)

Laurel said...

Congrats to you! Love this layout!

Lynn said...

congrats Brenda, you are one busy lady! thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

DARLING layout! Love that new "Believe" kit!

wendipooh13 said...

such a great 2 pager!!! congrats on the GDT!!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Brenda, you deserve being on the DT, your LO's are wonderful! Congrats!!! Karen is a sweetheart!

Michele said...

Yes... so glad you have been asked to be on the LM DT. You very well deserve it. Love this layout. Love seeing the new Cricut Cart too. So fun!!

Lauren said...

This is so cute! It's been wonderful having you as a guest designer at LM!

Lauren

Evanna said...

I love your 2 page LO! I am very excited to work with you on the Lasting Memories DT!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...