Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm So Proud of You!

I have been busy working in my craft room creating artwork for design teams and for my upcoming Open House (click on the tab on the top for more information).  But I thought there's only a couple of days left in July, so I am going to show you something I made with one of the new papers - Typeset. 

If you have school pictures to scrap, are a teacher or a Mom, you are going to love this paper.  It is very versatile for either a boy or a girl, and the distressed paper is gorgeous!

This paper packet and stamp set (Blue Ribbon) will be available on Monday, August 1st.  Only a few more days until you can view the new Fall/Winter Idea Book online!  Remember if you'd like a hard copy, just send me an e-mail at girlygirlrose43@msn.com, and I will get it right out to you.  It is simply $3.00 for shipping, and I give you a $5.00 coupon for a future purchase!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I really LOVE this card, can't wait to get my paper!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love this card, my friend!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...