Monday, August 8, 2011

H2H Reveal and the Theme is Hot!

The theme of our challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is HOT.  Design a project that makes you think of hot - whatever your interpretation of that is!  Of course, I thought of the sun!

Don't you love the frog shading himself behind the cloud?  These cute papers are Splendor and discontinued.  However, they are still available in Studio J!  The other products used are Tree Tops stamp set, a few Sparkles, and some matching waxy flax.

I hope to see you playing along this month!!

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I have this paper set! I love your card, so very cute Brenda!

Unknown said...

What a fun, creative card!

Mary said...

I love the sparkles on your sun - hot! :)

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable. Your work is very professional. :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...